Assignment #4: How DOES a great photographer create great composition? II

Part2
-'BEST' Three-
-1-
ISO 100 f/14 1/60sec M mode
I really love this picture because it shows the composition simplify the scene.
Though all the line, It still can let my eyes focus on the centre.
I really love the simple style of the line.


-2-
ISO 200 f/14 1/60sec M mode
I perfect the color and the dark corner of the this photo.
In order to show the points of the small fruit, I chose to fill the frame and do not leave any blank of the photo, and this makes the photo more completely.


-3-
ISO 200 f/14 1/60sec M mode
The weather of the day I shoot this picture is not that good, I think the red mesh wire and the warning sign make a specially atmosphere.
Just like the walking died:)
It also a leading line in this picture near though the street.

Comments

Popular Posts