Assignment #6 - How do you see Polar Opposites?

      I chose this group of the photograph because I think that it shows the opposites between new and old. These two photographs shoot only between three days. This group of the photo can show the opposite of the beginning of the life and the end of the life, just like a young beautiful lady, and an old mom sits near the fire and wanna fall in sleep. All this two picture shoot in the same place of my room, but in a different period of the day, the first one shot in the morning, there was not that much sunshine got into my room; the other one shoots in the late after, which I can use the gorgeous sunset. 
       In order to give a strong contrast between this two pictures, I also use the Lightroom to improve my color and find out the atmosphere of these two pictures.
I am a flower lover, every time I saw the flower from young and beautiful to dry or died, I will think about: why the life of flower too short.

Comments

  1. I love the top image - the lighting is nice and lends itself to the overall feeling of the wilted rose. Thank you - and I like the fact that you used Lightroom to help enhance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts